Question
Posted by: Woman | 2006/11/12

Not shrink related but want opinions pls

I know this is not the correct forum to post this but I want people's opnions and don't know where else to ask...

I'm considering getting a tattoo. I'm 22 and female. Here's my questions:

1. Anyione here have a tattoo? if yes, do you regret getting one? How painful is it? any advice?
2. What do you generally think of people with tattoos?
3. Where do you think a tattoo looks the best on a woman?

I'm thinking of getting a butterfly on my back or on my tummy under the hipbone to the right.... what do you think?

Don't. Thinking of getting anything permanently disfiguring like a tattoo, do NOT think of how cool and cute it will look now --- think of how it will look when you're olf and wrinkly, and it's still there. Tattoos are forever, cool is not.

9
Posted by: JM | 2006/11/14

Yes it is permanent, but with todays technology you could probably have it removed in 10 or 20 years time, but your skin will never be the same.

Imagine or get a pin and open your skin with it, or use the pin to make little holes in your skin.. thats how it feels. YES its sore!!
Its different for everyone, Everyone has their own pain threshold.

It is your body, your mind, do what you like. Yes it looks rather cheap when you get older.. but if you still like it then, does it matter what every other person thinks?! If you do get one, make sure you get something you REALLY want. Something you are pretty sure you will like for years to come.

Its only a trend now, and the trend will fade just like everything else..

If you do decide, I hope it looks stunning!!! :)

Reply to JM
Posted by: Anonymous | 2006/11/13

You are absloutely vulgar and distasteful. Get that nonsense out of youe head IMMEDIATELY. Otherwise, the only guys who will look at you, will be the wash-outs of society. No matter who says what, tattoos are socially unacceptable, end of story.

Posted by: slr | 2006/11/13

tramp stamp!!! I don't like them.......

Reply to slr
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/13

hi ok firstly dont have it on your tummy, what you must remember is your tattoo ages with you and as your skin stretches so does the tattoo. if you have it on your tummy and put on or loose any weight you might end up with an old moth instead of butterfly. have it rather on the back or on an area where the skin doesnt stretch as much with wieght gain and also remember that your tattoo does fade with sun so you dont want to have it in a place that it will look bad after fading. the back is a good place to have one the ankle can look cheep if your not carefull. as for pain its not that bad.
and as for it being evil well i figure that the body is the temple of God and you must do what you feel right in order to make the body as beautifull as you can.

Reply to kat
Posted by: Dove | 2006/11/13

It is for you to decide, but remember that it will always be with you. I say go for a small one it wil be eaiser to disguise later if you don't want it anymore.

Reply to Dove
Posted by: anon | 2006/11/13

it is evil to have a tatoo,

Reply to anon
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/11/13

It looks nice, but I wouldn't do that to my body!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: T | 2006/11/13

I have 2,they not sore to get infact they are quite addictive....i have to stop my self not to go back for a third one.Mine are all hidden because the job i have ...im sure they would not take me serious .
I love them and its really up to u if u want one or not.Why dont u get a temp.tattoo and see how u feel abt it

Reply to T
Posted by: J | 2006/11/12

Don't have one, think people are prejudice especially in laws. I like seeing then on top end of bum so they peep out over low cut jeans or shorts.

Reply to J