Question
Posted by: hvdb | 2007/06/13

not pregnant

Thank you so much for replying on "paranoid???" My husband had a vasectomy just after our little girl was born nearly 3 yrs ago. I did do a home pregnancy just to make sure his "pipes" for some reason grew back. But i def am not. I started my period on Friday and was so sore and heavy, especially saturday. I am just worried. So many has told me that a some of my symptoms sounds cancerous to them. That's the only reason i am truly worried.

Looking forward to your reply, as i would just like to find out from a doctor if you think i need to go to another doctor.

The "so many" should only worry you if you have not attended a gyn or GP for a thorough gyn examination since your child 3 years ago. Every woman needs to see a gyn at least every 2 years or even yearly. Its amazing that a diagnosis of "cancer" is made so easily. I think even in my experience, you will continue to "truly worry" is if you don't make an effort to see your gyn soon to have at least a checkup and papsmear.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/14

If you are feeling worried then maybe you should see a gynae for a pap smear and he can tell you if there are any cancerous cells.

Reply to Dee