Question
Posted by: Noni | 2005/12/04

Not losing any weight despite my intense exercise routines

i'm really worried.. i have been doing alot of cardio, kickboxing and free weight training at our local gym (an hour every day) for over four months. i've bcome passionate about keeping fit!!! My only problem is that i am not losing any centimetres. what am i doing wrong????

Dear Noni
It is possible that you are developing a lot of muscle tissue with all this strenuous exercise. But it is also important to keep in mind that exercise alone and diet alone will not give the same positive results as combining the two. If you don't need to lose weight, then this should not be a problem. I do think your body will be firmer and more sculpted with this exercise than before.
Enjoy the exercise