Posted by: Odette | 2009/05/25

Not getting pregnant - What must we do????

Hi doc, my husband had a sperm count and was told that he has only 30% which is active, i have endometriosis and cysts on my ovaries, our only solution by our Gynae was to have in-vitro or artificial fertilization, we cannot afford any of those options. My husband has been drinking Stamigro but nothing seems to be happening. We already have one child (4) and would love another, we were together for 6 years before our first child. What can we do, is there nothing that we can drink or pills that we can take that will help with fertilization? We cannot afford the other options and are desperate for another child. Please help!!!!!


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Odette

There are many possible options depending on what the stage of the endometriosis really is and the total sperm analysis results should be evaluated as well. In many cases treatment of endometriosis through medical means (injection or tablets) together with controlled ovulation induction and intrauterine insemination may be extremely cost effective alternative to in-vitro fertilization.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Shoani | 2009/07/22

In the mist of my trying i met Dr.Venter, the Homeopath and i had an ectopic a month afta that. U can try him 011 393 3444. He gave me 4 injections and some supplements which must have done the trick. i have neva used contraceptives and for the first time in my life i had something goin.
i think he is worth a try besides my ectopic.

Reply to Shoani
Posted by: hanna | 2009/06/11

Hi i would recomend u to use fertility blend for men and woman look for the website Nuvida on the net

Reply to hanna

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.