Question
Posted by: maryna | 2004/11/10

NOT GETTING BIGGER

hi?
iam 6months pregnant and getting heavy,but iam not getting bigger in size now?i cant sleep at night and this heat is not halping me?is it possible that i can put a weight without getting bigger or what,please doc or anyone advice please????

anyone else 6months,like to kow what ru gping thro?

The important thing is whether or not the baby is growing well on scan. How much you show varies from person to person.

1
Posted by: blaze | 2004/11/11

I had the same type of problem, my weight went up but I was still not showing much at sixth months. When I got to the about 29-30 weeks, my weight did not change, but boy did I start showing. It was really sudden, I would say within a week of not showing, I became noticeably preggies.

Reply to blaze