Posted by: puo | 2008/06/19

not getting along with the world

i think i have a problem but i dont know where to start solving it. i think i have a problem with everyone.

my hubby was not a good husband as i expect him to be and i sometimes felt like leaving him. his mom talks too much, she will critisize my family and talk rubbish by commenting about everything, therefore i stopped phoning her and visisting.

I overheard my sisters in law talking behind my back saying that i am stingy because i didnt give them money.6 of my husband friends usually comes and take him out and he will come back home in the wee hours of the morning and we would fight and not talk to each other for weeks. now one day i gave them words and they stopped visiting and now i am always at peace with my husband at home.

my collegue always is nasty and she is rude and we dislike each other.

its seems everywhere i go someone must make me angry. do u think i have a problem. its like everyone dislike me.i am not rude to anyone unless someone presses the buttons in me.

Marriage counselling. And what a cheek for his sister yo expect you to give them money.

Posted by: ann | 2008/06/19

Welcome to the real world!! You have to have a thick skin to survive in this world. The one thing you should think about is make home as exciting as possible and maybe your husband will have a change of mind about going out so much, and when he does and comes back late dont start a HATE that. Dont stop him from seeing his friends thats another NO-NO
Try and be nice to all these people that give you a hard time I cant believe they are doing these things to you without you provoking them or giving them reason to do so.

Reply to ann