Posted by: :s | 2008/07/22

Not feeling well

I am typing this again because for some reason my message was full of errors...< br> < br> Dear Doctor, < br> I think I ate something that had run bad. I feel nausea the whole time for two days now. Sometimes it is so bad that I think I am about to faint, usually when I am in the train or subway with a lot of people around me. I have a stomachache, the left side of my stomach hurting a lot more than the other side. The pain goes from my bladder to my heart. However, despite feeling like this, I have had no diarrhea. I never vomit too. I see no explanation for that but I did a lot when I was a child but my last time was when I was 10 or 11 (that is more than 10 years ago). While I a m happy I cannot vomit because it is so horrible, I also have to admit that my feelings of nausea last a lot longer now then they used to when I could vomit and get rid of unhealthy food and acids immediately. < br> What can I do without having to take medicine?

Dear :s
You may have signs of gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) Try something like cyclizine for the nausea and an antiacid like Mucaine. ( if you are female are you sure you are not pregnant?) If this persists you may need to rather see a doctor.