Question
Posted by: Kao | 2007/05/08

not feeling him anymore

i am 25 and dating a guy my age for 6 years.we have a lovely 1 year old daughter but he fathered another child with another woman, the child is only 6 months younger than our daughter.i decided to forgive him and i got back with him, but i can't trust him anymore, we argue a lot and he irritates me whenever he's around.i have resorted to abstanance because i don't even get turned on when he touches me. i feel i still love him but i don't think i'd want to spend the rest of my life with him. he has changed and wants to get married but my mother once said "once a cheat, always a cheat".i'm really confused i don't even know if what i'm feeling is love or not! help!!!!!

Soubnds like a confused sort of love. Relationship counselling, perhaps ?

3
Posted by: EMOTIONAL CHEATER | 2007/05/08

True, I am married and unfortunately I get my emotional food from other women, no sex, but I talk more to other women.
Fact is we sometimes marry for the wrong reasons.
I am not perfect, no one is.

Reply to EMOTIONAL CHEATER
Posted by: BRRR | 2007/05/08

believe me sister all men cheat, some get caught some get away some just do it emotionally , some do it by themselves, now i am sure that is what your mother never told me, my friend told me, if you fall in love have a room for disappointment, my point is IT IS NOT A PERFECT WORLD and people murdered a perfect man and crusified him, anything after that is not possible.

from history to the future men cheated and will continue to do so, that is the reason most woman have just joinde the club..

Reply to BRRR
Posted by: Sg | 2007/05/08

Your Mother's comments are not always the case but it is going to be tough for you to accept this indiscretion by him.He needs to work very hard at proving himself to over a period of time (not too short).He is the father of your child so you need to try all avenues before leaving him.
You need to come to grips with what you want and make the right decision.Don't marry him yet as you need to get yourselves sorted out first.

Reply to Sg