Question
Posted by: Hayley | 2007/04/17

Not falling Preggies, pls help

Dear Doc

I have never had regular periods. We are trying for a baby and for the past few months have not had a period, until I was put on tablets to force my body to have a period and then clomid to assist with ovulation. I took my temperature and I definitely did ovulate. It has been two months and no periods again. Is it still possible to ovulate and fall pregnant even though I am not getting my periods or should I just consult with my gynie to get fertility drugs to assist with falling pregnant. Please help!!!

You will not fall pregnant if you are not ovulating. See your gynaecologist about drugs to stimulate ovulation.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2007/04/17

It would be very unlikely that you would ovulate without getting your periods. I think you should see a fertility specialist to help you in falling preg. have you been tested for pcos?

Reply to Dee