Question
Posted by: Me | 2004/09/25

Not even A cup- want enlargment

Is it possible to have breast implants if I am not even an A cup? I thought there might not be enough skin to stretch over the implants. I am slim and toned, but definately not underweight. I am literally flat-chested.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Me,

Yes it is possible, and your plastic surgeon will be able to tell you which method he would suggest, once you were clinically examined.

1
Posted by: Kel | 2004/09/29

Hi!!
Im no expert about things like that, but apparently the skin stretches over the implants, if it doesnt sttetch as desired, the surgeon can also do it!
But read up about it - there are many sites with info on the subject!

Reply to Kel