Question
Posted by: Kiddo | 2004/10/20

Not enough Amnionfluid

I was at my gynae yesterday and he says according to the sonar my baby is 8 weeks but my amnionfluids says Im 6 weeks pregnant . What causes it and what is going to happen??Can I do anything so that my baby will be safe?

Does not make a lot of sense the amniofluid is fliud around baby does not date pregnancy. Call him and ask him what he means

2
Posted by: Purple | 2004/10/20

I don't know anything about the condition, but I would go for a second opinion. It is probably perfectly normal, but it is always good to get a second opinion so that if something can be done, then you can do it.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Kiddo | 2004/10/20

Sorry I didnt mention that the gynae said this can be normal ,but we should wait and see..Please help ?

Reply to Kiddo