Question
Posted by: FIKI | 2002/12/10

Not enjoying sex.

love my boyfriend,now i don't enjoy sex.but he enjoyes it he always telling me if he is satisfied about every thing after making sex.But I honestly dont enjoy it.

Please see the archives for "Loss of Libido" information.

Dr Mac

1
Posted by: zoe | 2002/12/11

It is up to you to tell him as to how you feel. You must also enjoy it, or maybe he is doing it the wrong way. I must tell you fourplay is very important, he must also put you in the mood. If you do take wine you must have a glass of wine that will put both of you in the best mod. Please be creative try any possition you can think of you will tell me after that.

hope to hear from you.

Reply to zoe