Question
Posted by: Trevor | 2003/03/05

Not eating red meat - supplement required?

Doc

I have decided not to eat red meat for a while. However, I gym 4 times a week (cardio-vascular stuff, about 45 mins or so). Do I need to supplement my diet for whatever nutrition I was getting from red meat? If so, what should I be doing or taking? Is is OK to do the gym thing?

Dear Trevor
If you still eat white meat (chicken and pork) and fish and eggs plus cheese and milk then you need not worry as these other foods will supply you will all the nutrients you require. And it will be fine to do the gym thing.
Enjoy!

1
Posted by: miss K | 2003/03/06

Doc

My tummy is divided into two, my upper part is flat and abit harderbut lower part is quiet big it doesnt show though but i dont like it. I would like you to help me with different kinds of exercises sonce doig the same old stuf gets boring.I have tried to cut some of the fatty foods I it but am lacking exercises.
Please help me i need a flat tuumy!

Reply to miss K