Question
Posted by: H25 | 2008/05/21

NOT CRAZY!

CS

Well there is hope! At least I know I am NOT a hypochondriac! I took H24's above test and this is what is said:

17 - 26 (26). You have a reasonably healthy lifestyle and a healthy perspective on medical matters. You don't like being ill, and feel relieved when ailments disappear. You value your independence and find it irritating when others use disease to manipulate friends or family. You find endless stories about ill health boring. But if something is really wrong, you will take adequate care of yourself. You are practical and not a hypochondriac.

DO I gather that your score was at the very upper edge of that range ? Then you must be even healhier. Congratulations. Clearly, the website appreciates you. Maybe your nickname fooled it into recognizing you as a relative ?

2
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/05/22

lol. he he he. thats good h25

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/05/22

Hee hee.....you might not be a hypochondriac BUT are we not all a little "crazy"? Isnt that why we come here ? Coz we are not heeltemal lekker?
hee hee

Just joking

Hope you are doing well?

Reply to CP MOM