Question
Posted by: jane | 2007/04/03

not convinced after laparoscopy results

I have had 3 D&C's in the past, amorrenorea for 8+ months, and erratic hormonal bleeding. i had a laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy recently that detected slight endometriosis. Would they have been able to see if i have Ashermans syndrome?
I am trying to regulate my periods but tests show i have not been ovulating regularly.
I feel like something is wrong, i also get shooting pains in what feels like my right overy. Gynae suggects chlomid to try to conceive but i feel i need more tests? are there other tests you would recommend i have? thanks

A hysteroscopy would detect Ashermans's syndrome.
I am not sure what other sorts of tests you think are necessary. It sounds like you have had quite a few and that the problem has been diagnosed.

2
Posted by: te | 2007/04/05

NO IT IS NOT PAINFULL I DID IT LAST YEAR DECEMBER BUT I AM STRUGGLING TO CONCEIVE.

Reply to te
Posted by: scared | 2007/04/05

Hi i am suppose to go for a laparoscopy, so that the doctor can find out and see if i have endometriosis, If i do have it will i be able to have more children and is the operation painfull?

Reply to scared