Question
Posted by: jane | 2007/04/03

not convinced after laparoscopy results

I have had 3 D&C's in the past, amorrenorea for 8+ months, and erratic hormonal bleeding. i had a laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy recently that detected slight endometriosis. Would they have been able to see if i have Ashermans syndrome?
I am trying to regulate my periods but tests show i have not been ovulating regularly.
I feel like something is wrong, i also get shooting pains in what feels like my right overy. Gynae suggects chlomid to try to conceive but i feel i need more tests? are there other tests you would recommend i have? thanks

See below