Question
Posted by: mama | 2004/10/14

not anymore

i had a relationship with a married man and it's three weeks seeing each other now, but at the end of the day, i've just decided to end it myself but haven't told him yet, i want to tell him it's over but i'm always positive that he won't like to break up with me, i've been giving him excuses and he does'nt undersatnd what's really going on, in fact i'm also married and my marriage is very fine and going well, i fell in love with this guy coz i loved him, but now that love just fades aways i guess it was just lust.

i do not want to sse him anymore how do i tell him, or which actions must i show him it's over.

mama, just tell him, clearly, that It's Over, and dont get into discussuions about it. He knew it was wrong, and you have realized that it's wrong. You'be at last made the right decision, after making so many wrong decisions. As you'll notice, most people, when they're frank, don't think much of affairs, as selfish choices which hurt innocent people.

9
Posted by: ,, | 2004/10/15

You never used him bt he is the one who used you.

Reply to ,,
Posted by: JC | 2004/10/15

To ?????
The truth is that you cannot trust men either.

Reply to JC
Posted by: ????? | 2004/10/15

It all started with Adam and Eve and then Delihla. It still goes on today. YOU CANNOT TRUST WOMEN!!!!

Reply to ?????
Posted by: mama | 2004/10/14

tyhanx to u all !!!11

Reply to mama
Posted by: The Moral Fibre | 2004/10/14

Maybe you should call this man NOW before he goes home to his loving wife who probably adores the ground he walks on and tell him it's over. Then you can go home to your loving husband and look at him carefully while he eats or watches TV and wonder how much pain you will cause for him when he finds out about your faithlessness.

Reply to The Moral Fibre
Posted by: JC | 2004/10/14

Doll face... what is this? You enter the realm of this level of disrepect to the person you 'allegedly' love and married.
I don't want to sound judgemental, the fact is that it does scare me - I am married and I would be so disappointed if I found out that my love was patronising me all along.
Listen, another person's love is not a toy that you play with, and when you cheat you're actually making a mockery of their life for them - without them even knowing. Would you be insulted?
Will you remember that the next time you feel like falling for lust for 3 weeks? Another person's life is involved, one that you're supposed to love and cherish.
Let me introduce you to love again : think about the person you declared your love to.
Enter, reality : imagine you're the spouse being cheated on.
Please think. And don't get yourself involved in this kind of thing again, and if you can't resist, rather leave so your loved one can pursue a real life, not a pretend one.
I do not wish to sound self-righteous, and I'm not judging you because I don't have your shoes on, I was just commenting on the perspective from the cheated person's point of view.
Sort it out.

Reply to JC
Posted by: Doom | 2004/10/14

mana you make us sick,you are sick please look for advice some place else ,you are only looking for attention.You are not well and to see a doctor.

Reply to Doom
Posted by: Jasmine | 2004/10/14

It saddens and sickens me to see the lack of respect people have for a marriage. Let alone the inconsideration and selfishness of exposing your spouse unknowingly to the possibility of catching a virus.

Mama, why did you bother getting married in the first place?

Good luck, you need it.

Reply to Jasmine
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/14

Just be firm & be honest with him. Tell him that you dont love him any more.

Well done!!

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS