Question
Posted by: Nthabi | 2005/11/17

Nosebleeding

I'm 13 weeks pregnant, this morning I had few blood spots, it is cause for alarm?

You should have it checked.

2
Posted by: Nthabi | 2005/11/18

Thanks,It was just in the morning, and it was blood red, otherwise I'm not anymore but nonetherless should I go to see the doc for this?

Reply to Nthabi
Posted by: CO | 2005/11/17

I am hoping that you are refering to a real nose bleed. If not i would advise you the following: check to see if it gets more and if it does consult your doctor. Be aware of the colour of the blood as well. A bright red is a sign of fresh blood and you must pls respond to that. A brownish colour indicates that it old blood coming through and that if there was bleeding it had stopped. I know this besause i have gone through the same thing and was hospitilised 5 times so far, i am now 31 weeks pregnant. Some women just have it difficult. Its hard not tp stress about it i know when i get i cant seem to stay out the bathroom.

Reply to CO