Posted by: Lynna | 2008/09/30

Nosebleed during pregnancy

I am 26 wks pregnant and I have nosebleed every day espescially in the morning for the past two weeks. Is it normal?

It is commoner in pregnancy. You could have the bleeding area cauterised.

Posted by: Happy | 2008/10/02

My nose has been blocked ever since i got into my last trimester(31wks)and it' s not getting better.I had nose bleed twice already.Nothing is helping me out.

Reply to Happy
Posted by: A | 2008/10/01

Hi Lynna,
Yes its normal - it is due to the increased high amount of blood in your system due to the pregnancy. I am also 26 weeks and when i brush my teeth and i " spit"  the toothpaste out there is blood.
Good luck for the rest..

Reply to A