Question
Posted by: Noseman | 2004/01/06

Nose problem

I noticed a slight bump on my nose a few months back but did not pay any attention to it- however it has grown in the past few months and is now about five centimeters big- it's flat and extends from the front of my nose to the back. Should I consult a plastic surgeon to remove it or can a normal GP remove it. Please don't refer me to the SkinDoc or PlasticSurgeon colums as none of their questions appear to have been answered.

Noseman, the best would be to first see your GP. If he isn’t able to remove it, he will be able to refer you to someone who can. Good luck.