Question
Posted by: pink | 2004/02/12

nose jobs

I'm 21 years old and have wanted a nose job for as long as i can remember, i have savings that i can use which has made me decide to finally goahead with the procedure this year!
I'm not getting it done for vanity reasons I purely want it done for my own self confidence. I would regard my nose as being to big and that it looked pointed. I've been advised in doing my homework before going ahead but dont know where to start really. internal or external procedures better? also what sort of qualifications surgeons should have? how much experience? and whether its possible to check that they have these qualifications. I really hope you can help me, I know that people should be realistic about the results but if people pay around £3,ooo for this then surely good results can be expected. Thankyou for reading this, a reply would help me get started.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Pink,

Your first starting point should be to consult with a plastic surgeon for a very first consultation. The plastic surgeon will discuss all the terminology and options with you. You can then continue from there to read up in books and on the internet for further information. You quote a price in pounds. If you are from the UK, contact your Medical Council to check the credentials of the surgeon.

1
Posted by: polly | 2004/03/18

Hi pink

I was intreasted to read that you want a nose job. Im 27 and love to have one too. Im also in the same boat about which surgon to trust it can become confusing. if you have any results please let me know.

thanks polly

Reply to polly