Question
Posted by: leleza | 2005/07/02

nose bleed

hi Doc
i would like to find out if there is a problem with my sinuses caues i often get a nose bleeb. though the problem is now i get them during my sleep and often when its hot or my body feels very warm(at night). this happens a lot from my left nostril only.
what could be the problem?

Leleza, it is more likely to be due to a nose problem than a sinus problem. It might be that you have a chronic infection or allergy, but of course it might be due to something more serious like high blood pressure, anaemia or a bleeding disorder. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.