Question
Posted by: Zaza | 2004/10/12

Nose bleed

My nose bleeds frequently and sometimes it takes as long as 30 minutes before it stops. What is the cause and how can I stop it?

Zaza, it might be due to an allergy, infection, high blood pressure, trauma, a bleeding disorder and a host of other less common things. The best would be to see your doctor and have some tests done to make sure that there isn’t a serious underlying disorder. Good luck.

3
Posted by: Relieved (igonre the 1st) | 2004/10/13

Mine use to bleed aswell but i drank a mixture of water and "salpeter"you can buy it at any butcher, it helped me, maybe it will help you too. Good luck!

Reply to Relieved (igonre the 1st)
Posted by: Relieved | 2004/10/13

Mine use to bleed aswell but i drank a mixture of "salpeter" you can buy it at any butcher, it helped me, maybe it will help you too. Good luck!

Reply to Relieved
Posted by: Rene | 2004/10/12

My nose has been bleeding for 20 years!!!! I recently had it cortirised with Silver Nitrate. Burt like hell, but didnt work. I was then put under anesthetic and they used electric current to burn the nerves. It does not bleed now, but I find my sinuses are blocked often. It has not been a long time, so I hope it will get better as time passes. It is however a huge relief not to be rushing to the bathroom at the most awkward times anymore.

Reply to Rene