Question
Posted by: anxious | 2006/11/05

NOSE

CD

Thanks for the detailed answer. My God! No wonder my nose is still sore! It was troubling me last night - but I seemed to sleep ok. I have just been so exhausted since my op - I am going to bed early (I am talking 7:30 - 8.00!) and waking up at 5:00/5:30 and getting up maybe 1/2 during the night to go to the loo! I have always been an early bed person but not as early as this!

Why would he have been cutting bone away, he never mentioned anything about that when he phoned me - or didnt he want me to know?!

I plan to ask him all these questions when I go anyway - I want him to explain my scan and procedures to me - after all I am paying!
And he's not cheap - but he seems to be a wonderful, caring surgeon.

Thanks, as always, for answering all my questions.

Dear Anxious - they open up the opening of the sinus ( which is bone) to make the drainage better and they break down some of the partitions to give you more "openness" - won't be the same with all people so will be better to ask him exactly what he did.