Question
Posted by: Angel2 | 2005/07/05

Normal or not!!!!!

Good morning

Please can someone help me. My 1st question (might sound stupid) what is implanation bleeding?
2nd question, i have started Clomihexal since last month, on the 30th day of the cycle i had a little brownish spotting and since lunch time nothing. On the 31st day a little spotting in the morning and by the afternoon normal bleeding. On the 32nd day normal bleeding throughout the day and night. And the next day back to spotting.
I had period cramps a week before i actually got it.

Many thanks

Implantation is the bleeding that occurs when the fertilised egg burrows into the womb.
Your bleeding sounds like a period.