Question
Posted by: | 2020/01/22

Noristerat pregnancy scare

I was on noristerat, I was late for my shot. I received the shot on the 10th of December 2019 but I was supposed to get it on the 2nd December 2019. On the day I got the shot, I had had unprotected sex 3 days prior to that. I even asked the nurse if i needed to take a morning after pill and she said no. Till today i haven't received my period and worried that i might be pregnant.

- 2020/01/24

Many women don't have periods on Nuristerate. If you are worried about pregnancy the easiest thing is to check a pregnancy test so that you know one way or another.