Question
Posted by: Babsie | 2004/11/04

Nordette and pregnancy

I've been on a pill for like 5 months and I stopped using nordette in July. My fiance and I have been trying for the past 3months but nothing has happened, I'm starting to think something is wrong.
I would like to know how long does it take for one to conceive after being stopping taking the pill.

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive.

1
Posted by: nicolene | 2004/11/04

Hi Babsie

I was on Nordette aswell for just over a year,I went of Nordette beginning of may this year and fell pregnant middle June,but it usually takes up to 3 months , I think it differs from woman to woman , I would give it some more time if I were you, check your ovulation days and make sure you do the deed on that day!!

Nicolene

Reply to nicolene