Question
Posted by: Lauren | 2008/01/31

NORDETTE AND A LATE PERIOD

I CHANGED TO NORDETTE ON 8 JANUARY FROM TRIPHASIL AND AM NOW ON MY 3RD RED PILL AND STILL HAVEN'T STARTED MY PERIOD. I AM A BIT CONCERNED BECAUSE I HAVE NOW DISCOVERED THAT THE PILL I RECEIVED FROM OUR NURSE AT WORK EXPIRED 08/2007. IS THERE A POSSIBILITY OF PREGNANCY OR IS THIS NORMAL ON NORDETTE?

You could only get your period later in the red pill section but, if the pills have expired, you are not protected.

Best wisheds

4
Posted by: Mandy | 2008/02/01

Yep, 4 me to , when I was still on the pill.
And should get ur periods on the same day every month, thats what happend to me, I was incontrol of them.
And I use to take them every day in the morning, eg 9H30

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Shani | 2008/02/01

The same for me! On the 4th red pill.

Reply to Shani
Posted by: Cindy | 2008/02/01

I also only start on the 4th red pill. So looks like it's normal

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: Denise | 2008/01/31

I usually start on the 4th pill. Give it a chance!

Reply to Denise