Question
Posted by: Lurinda | 2009/01/26

Nordette

Hi dr.
I just need some info please. I am on Nordette for six months now after I was on triphasel, which made me very sick, so I changed to Nordette. In any case, I have three children, one miss carige. I have a very heavy bleed each month, so that I cant get up out of bed. I would like to know, can I skip the red pill and just go on to the next row?

You can skip the red pills but should have a period every third month. It is also necessary to see if there is some underlying problem to account for the heavy periods.