Question
Posted by: Maggie | 2004/01/08

None stop Periods

Hi Doc,

After using Nuristerate for 2 years and wanting to have another baby my gynea prescribed Prempack to normalise my periods and everything went well for 3 months and then I went on Clomid. Since then my periods have gone haywire. I spot for days none stop. A friend advised me to use triphysill to stop the bleeding of which I did and after not using it for 5 days the problem started again. I am seriously loosing my mind and really need to know why the problem persists. I need to have a baby and surely this problem is a stumbling block for me.

Pls help, I can't take it anymore!!!!

It sounds like you have used a variety of drugs which have mixed up your hormones. I would suggest that you go back to your gynaecologist. The best thing might just be to wait now rather than confusing things further with more medication.

1
Posted by: Maggie | 2004/01/09

You know what, that's exactly what I thought to myself this morning "Let nature take it's course". Thank you for your response Doc.

Reply to Maggie