Question
Posted by: Shaz | 2006/11/03

Non-stop Bleeding

I've been bleeding for 12 days and then for one day there was nothing so I assumed it was over but now I've started bleeding heavily again - 2 days now (14 in total).

I stopped taking the pill 2 days after my period started (12 days ago) - is this something to be concerned about?

Stopping the Pill can interfere with your hormones. This is probably causing the bleeding.

2
Posted by: Shaz | 2006/11/03

Thanks Lou,

Forgot that when you go off the pill your hormones go crazy.

Reply to Shaz
Posted by: Lou | 2006/11/03

When you stop the pill it takes your hormones a while to stabilise. Try and see it through - if it gets unbearable you can go to your gp who can prescribe a tab to stop it. Perhaps take an iron supplement whilst you are bleeding to stop you becoming anaemic and feeling awful.

Reply to Lou