Question
Posted by: Smoky the Bandit | 2007/05/31

Non-smokers should light(en) up

Why is it that non-smokers are so anal retentive? I'd give up smoking , but then I'd have to hang out with them!

The best party people are smokers: let's face it.

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

And why is it that smokers are so defensive? I could go on...

but it's just these kind of generalisations that polarises the smokers and the non-smokers...

7
Posted by: LKYDI; XUC..UKJH,H,YUKLHJ,JH | 2007/06/08

Tuffy you are a IDIOT

Reply to LKYDI; XUC..UKJH,H,YUKLHJ,JH
Posted by: ex smoker | 2007/06/01

"Why is it that non-smokers are so anal retentive? I'd give up smoking , but then I'd have to hang out with them!" Well maybe its because your breath stinks, your clothes smell, your teeth are yellow and you are constantly holding a disgusting nauseating cigerette in front of me. Lets face it, you can't possibly like cigerettes, you just can't do without them. They give you a sense of social "belonging" with your smoking friends. You are all just fronting.

Reply to ex smoker
Posted by: ex smoker | 2007/05/31

For years smokers have been allowed to smoke where ever they pleased . How many of us have lost dear ones to cancer. I lost a cousin to lung cancer and she wasn't even a smoker. while I agree that this is a free country and people should basically be allowed to do what they want , especially in theor own homes, non smokers have rights too . and one of those rights is to breathe clean air.

Reply to ex smoker
Posted by: Tuffy | 2007/05/31

You're welcome Corne. Let me know if I can sponsor a weekend at the fat farm for you....

Reply to Tuffy
Posted by: Corné | 2007/05/31

Thank you Tuffy. I value your opinion.

Reply to Corné
Posted by: Tuffy | 2007/05/31

Sounds more like Corne has a lack of willpower than an addiction. Maybe you just have a sh*tty personality and an eating disorder and hence the weight gain and the lonely evenings in front of the telly.

Reply to Tuffy
Posted by: Corné | 2007/05/31

Not true, I started smoking 6 years ago at the ripe old age of 24.
I also gained 35kg due to not exercising, because smoking makes me feel so sh*tty. (Saps my energy) I'm no fun to be around anymore, hardly socialises anymore, prefer to lie on my couch smoking and watching TV. Alone. None of my friends smoke. I don't see smokers as "fun" poeple , I see them (us) as sad , lonely people, unable to deal with life's stresses. I know, beacuse I've been on both sides of the fench. I wish every time I light up that it can be my last cigarette. (I have tried Zyban, cold turkey, seeing a psychologist,Quit Spray, Nicorette patches, gum) - its a horrible addiction.

Reply to Corné