Question
Posted by: dikey | 2005/11/25

non-penetrative sex

boyfriend and I have been enjoying non-penetrative sex for some time, ie. thigh sex. He normally ejaculates and semen normally spills around my genitals. what the possibility of me getting pregnant without any penetration.

Inter-crural intercourse is a type of "outercourse" which involves placing the penis of one partner between the other partner's thighs, either from the front or rear, and thrusting to create sexual pleasure. It is often practiced by couples who have chosen not to have vaginal or anal intercourse, which may be due to fear of pregnancy or STIs, or a distaste for penetration. This form of sexuality is not completely safe, as it still carries some risk of STI transmission and pregnancy. .

E Mc

3
Posted by: Kate | 2005/11/29

What conclusion are you referrin gto Lexie?

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Lexie | 2005/11/29

How in the world did u guys reach that kind of conclusion, Hope u managing- it's still risky though.

Reply to Lexie
Posted by: Kate | 2005/11/25

Not high, but still possible, he just need one very strong little swimmer, go on birth control, tell me your location and Ill find you the closest clinic

Reply to Kate