Posted by: Ingo | 2009/05/07

Noisy Neighbours.

In the article about Noisy Neighbours the laws are stipulated concerning when you are expected to keep quite, but what legal actions can I take, and what is the process I must go through, to stop my noisy neighbours?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

You need to make a formal complaint to your local municipality, usually the environmental health section, and ask them what steps to take from there. But it depends on the nature of the noise and what area you are in. If you can give me some more details I can try to find out more.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Ingo | 2009/06/08

I stay in Kraaifontein. It is part of the Oostenberg municipality, Cape Town.

I don' t mind my neighbours braaiing, playing music and making a noise until midnight, but after that I would like to get a good nights rest.

Reply to Ingo

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.