Posted by: anon | 2008/09/08

noisy neighbours

I have neighbours that have hosue paties nearly every weekend.

This past weekend - there was a party on Friday and Saturday night (complete with loud drunken guests), and the music was so loud my windows were vibrating. Both parties only stopped at 2am and 3am respectiveley becasue I called the police to drive by to stop them.

What can I do? It' s Monday morning and I' m sitting at work dog-tired! I haven' t slept since Thursday night!!

Talking to them doesn' t help!

What can I do to stop them?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

I'm really sorry your life is being made miserable by this. Calling the police is a start, and unfortunately one of the few things one can do that actually has some immediate effect! Please see 'Noisy neighbours 2' above.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Kems | 2008/11/11

There is nothing really that you can do, a warning from the police is only valid for a short time, and they can' t make a case against the people if the municipality does not come out with a decibel meter to measure the noise, and that will never happen, so either move to a retirement village or deal with it ... cause it is not going away ...

Reply to Kems

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.