Question
Posted by: hope | 2007/04/18

noise

Hi CS, thanks for the reply on pain and depression. Just one more question pls. Noise, I just cannot stand normal day to day sounds. Everything is too loud. Small things like a boucing ball, TV, phones are driving me crazy at the moment. I am told that I have PND and I see a shrink, but its all just too much!

In a number of conditions, including depression, but most typically anxiety and stress, it becomes harder to tolerate iritations such as noise, bright lights, and the various demands one faces. Treatment can help greatly --- DO see a ood local psychiatrist for assessment and treatment which may include medication and CBT counselling