Posted by: AM | 2009/08/27


Please help is there anything on the market thats so good as Nobese or Slenz....
That was the best to help less eat. Herbex , Gi, and herbal products don' t help for me. even when I do exsercise no results.
Please help!!!!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDietDoc

Dear AM
If you are seriously overweight or obese then you can ask your medical dr to prescribe other medications such as Xenical (which helps with weightloss but does not suppress the appetite) or Reductil (which does suppress the appetite). Both products are used together with a low-fat, energy-reduced diet and exercise to achieve weightloss.
If you only need to lose a small amount of weight then just use this type of diet and your exercise to lose kgs.
Best regards

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.