Question
Posted by: KK | 2004/02/09

NO WAY OUT: PLEASE ASSIST

Ladies and Gentlemen: I understand that I am breaching to the use of this facility but hear me I do not have an alternative thus far. I need your assistance on s desperate matter.

A friend of mine has been studying and following an engineering diploma course it has happened that he lack finances for her remaining two subjects to qualify for a diploma, I have assisted with bursary and NFSAS application but are all unable to assist with two subs and now her study period has elapsed for her to qualify for NFSAS that’s the technikon’s latest reply.

I would like any of you out there if you have any suggestions, ideas and solutions to this problem fill free to help. She can’t get employment for agencies see her as under qualified.

Hi KK

Yes, you are abusing the facility - I can't condone this, but at least you are not advertising any products or using the site for personal gain (I hope) - and I do hope that you are able to find assistance for your friend. I also encourage you not to use the facility for this purpose again.