Question
Posted by: ME | 2004/09/27

NO USE OF CONDOM

Hi there, me and my boyfriend have been together for about 4 years. We never use condoms and most of the times he ejaculates inside me, can this cause problems as i am using the pill?

Please be so kind as to advise me on this.

The only problem is the possible transmission of sexually transmited diseases including HIV. if this is not a worry then no need to worry

3
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/09/27

What I am saying is, if you are using the pill, and you get a gastrointeritus or stomach bug, then you are usually vomitting and running to the loo with a runny stomach most of the time.
The possibility of the pill being absorbed in your system while having this illness is unsure.

Therefore you are not protected against pregnancy when you had gastro/stomach bug.

Once the illness subsides and you don't vomit and run to the loo so often anymore, you should be fine again after 7 tablets.

I also don't think you have the strenght to do anything while having stomach bug!!!

Reply to Pokkel
Posted by: ME | 2004/09/27

So Gastro is a bad sign?
How bad should the Gastro be?
Are we talking 1or2 times a day or constantly for a week?

Thanx 4 the help!!

Reply to ME
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/09/27

If you are using the pill, you are safe - you will not fall pregnant. unless you dont take your pill regularly
or you take anitbiotics
or if you have gastro.

Reply to Pokkel