Question
Posted by: Alice | 2007/07/26

no teeth makes one look older

hi

I had gingivitus and although am fastidious about cleaning my teeth it slowly developed into peridontal disease. I am managing it with regular cleanings at hte hygenist but am very worried as am only 37. I fear my teeth will all fall out in 10 years. healthy teeth make one look so much younger. Could you give me any advice?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Alice, thank you for the question. I agree with you that teeth play a vital part to your overall appearance and producing a more youthful look to the face. You should consult your dentist, if you have not done so already, as a coarse of antibiotics and Corsodyl mouthwash should be added to your regime of treating the periodontal disease.