Question
Posted by: Want a baby | 2004/02/24

No Sperm

Please can you advice. I have now been for plenty a test and all has shown that I have a 0 sperm count. The urologist that I have been seeing has suggested a sperm harvest procedure.
What I want to ask is the following. After intercourse I get what I will call a pressure pain the majority of the time on the left hand side of my groin and some times on the left. We call it jokingly my ovary pain. Some times it gets so painful that I can’t walk.

Can this be due to blocked tubes?

WAB, it certainly is a possibility. The sperms have to go somewhere, so if they don’t come out the front or go into the bladder, it means that they never reach the urethra. I suppose it won’t hurt to get a second opinion from a different urologist. Good luck.