Question
Posted by: Ets | 2008/01/28

No sexual satisfaction

I am a 28 yar old male. For the last year I have been on testosterone injections after I complained to my docter that I am dead on my feet even though I am otherwise healthy. Test revealed a very low hormonal reading.

Well every thing is back to healthy again, from morning erections to energy levels... accept , my orgasms are amazingly weak.
1 contraction maybe 2 and without being to descriptive there is no force behind my ejaculation, very weak contractions(dribbeling - didnt use to be so).

I feel strange discussing this with my doctor since I am not maried and when I speak of sex I am talking about masturbation. My head tells me when people die from all kinds of diseases weak orgasms shouldnt be a priority.

I am sexualy frustrated with no ejoyment or fullfillment...

What should I Do?

Dear Ets
Weak ejaculaton is not necessarily an indication of disease, if your erection is strong, there is probably no major problem. But if you feel that your sex life is not satisfactory, you do have to speak to your doctor – you don’t have to go into details but he may need to check your hormone levels again.

1
Posted by: viv | 2008/05/19

Please forward me some information about Hipatitus B

Reply to viv