Question
Posted by: bid pipe | 2004/11/07

No sex after 12 years.I need to know how to get myself a partner.

I am 24 yrs.Last time I had penetration was 1994.I did not have ejaculation.I mustubate a lot.I need sex.My feeling are so high.

There is nothing wrong with masturbating or seeing a prostitute to fulfill your sexual desires as long as no one gets hurt and your sexual activity is safe. However, visiting prostitutes is not a substitute for a loving relationship. Many human needs are satisfied in an intimate relationship--needs for approval and affirmation, for companionship, for meaningful ties to community, for a partner with whom to face life's challenges. Truly satisfying relationships go well beyond sexual behavior.

Many times, lasting relationships develop from friendships. Why not try spending some time alone with one or two of your female friends? How about getting involved in some of the activities such as "Fast dating"

Back to masturbation and visiting prostitutes, if you are feeling guilty about it, don't go. Or go, and understand the benefits and limitations of these visits--don't expect more than fulfilling your physical desires. Don't despair, however--there IS the right woman out there for you. But it is a process of trial and error--you have to start dating and meeting people so that you can have a choice and learn to discover the qualities you are looking for in a girlfriend or long-lasting partner.

Dr Elna McIntosh

4
Posted by: JayJay | 2004/11/08

Hey not right, ur not right there are many things in life that are beyond ur control like there is no way ur going to know if ur boyfriend slept with a prostitude b4. The sexologist is just giving the poor guy a choice of getting laid together with precautions.

The sexologist is right the guy needs a BIG F***K, one time. As a women u don't feel what this guy is going through, just stay out of this please!!!.

Reply to JayJay
Posted by: Not Right | 2004/11/08

I totally disagree with the sexlogist remark about seeing a prostitute. Firstly is it not illegal??? I don't want to sound like Im preaching, but such advice coming from a "professional" just isnt right.

I personally would never date a man who has seen a prostitute - don't mess up your chance.

She is right about one thing and that there is someone special out there for you. But you cant wait round hoping she will fall into your lap (excuse the pun), go out with friends and meet people, join a gym, etc.

Good Luck and Best regards.

Reply to Not Right
Posted by: G | 2004/11/08

BID PIPE...hi.. where u from? U m/f?

Reply to G
Posted by: Da man! | 2004/11/08

Hell! You were sexually active at 10?!?!? That's quite an early start, isn't it? I don't have any problem with you mastubating at all but jee "first penetration at 10...now that's a record for you young man!.

Reply to Da man!