Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2012/03/22

No sex

Hi Dr.

Please help me here. I am a 33 yr old and I am terrible when it comes to dating etc. I can''t even get a woman to talk to me let alone get a date. Is there anything I can do, or any medication I can take to stop me from having sexual urges. This is horrible because I can never get any sex.

Having sexual urges is normal and if you are not getting sexual relieve it does not mean it will decrease; in actual fact it is a strong indication that you need to express and address the need. Due to a lack of a sexual partner; masturbation is most definitely a solution in the meantime. The mention that your confidence is lacking, and for that it might be worth exploring professional guidance in addressing that. We as humans always seek companionship and therefore it will be worth the effort to explore ways to gain confidence in this arena.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: Muhammad | 2012/03/29

Try getting married.

Reply to Muhammad
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/23

Reply to Sexologist