Posted by: Wife101 | 2008/10/15

No Sex

My husband always has a healthy libido and mine was DEAD and BURIED thanks to medication I was on. I am now off the medication (a week ago) and I am all fired up and now he is not even looking at me, yet last week he would have humped my leg given the chance.

Is he punishing me?

Mauybe, but pmore likely he kinda got out of the habit. And have you told him the good news in a pleasant way ? Make it clear to him that while your libido was supporessed by the necessary medication, you missed him badly, and now you're eager to enjoy being with him again

Posted by: v | 2008/10/16

My husband always says a wife must be a whore in the bedroom.....

Reply to v
Posted by: smile | 2008/10/15

Let him now how much you want him,tell him that you are off the madication seduce him,try to wear short skirt,were sexy underwear.Make the first move dont be ashamed,hire porn movies watch an learn and try the action with him,dont give up men love a wild woman.

Reply to smile