Question
Posted by: Nina | 2005/07/28

No response

Dear Cyberdoc,

I have writen several times regarding weighloss but I never received any response.

My quiry now is. I'm looking for plastic surgeon, (I had a baby eight yrs ago) tried lossing weight but I have failed to do so. Now I would like to do libo (on my thighs, stomach under arms) & breast lift but I want to know the cost.

I'm not in SA, I in Kenya but would like to do all this in SA. Please advice..........

Amina

Nina, who did you post your questions too? Let me know and I’ll find out why you didn’t receive a response.

You will have to come an see someone in SA so that they can give you a quote – it isn’t something they can do accurately without being able to examine you first. If you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za I can give you the contact details of someone in Pretoria. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Nina | 2005/08/01

Thank you, I'll write you.........

Good day
Amina

Reply to Nina