Question
Posted by: Taurus | 2004/01/14

no replies

I have never used this forum ,, but it seems that no one ever reply to questions posted ?

Taurus, I definitely don’t reply within a minute of you posting your question, if that’s what you’re getting at. I try to answer with in a day or two, but it’s not always possible as I have a very busy practice (I see people until at least 19h00 every weekday). If you need an answer urgently, the best would be to see your GP. Good luck.
V, thank you - it nice knowing there is a friend out there. :-)

2
Posted by: Noddy | 2004/01/14

I agree with Taurus, I'm a woman and use the female version of this site quite a bit for my own questions. I thought to try this one in an effort 2 understand more about men and it's hard coz there's no replies to the questions. On the other site, you don't wait even a day 4 the doctor 2 reply, also, other people usually share problems so they shed some light on situations, it makes a big difference to know that other ordinary people are in the same boat as you.

Reply to Noddy
Posted by: y | 2004/01/14

hold your horses! Replies are posted within a day or so of the question being posted. Thease experts are also busy

Reply to y