Question
Posted by: chucky | 2007/04/25

no proper sex

My girlfriend and i have been trying to have proper sex for about the past 8 months,only problem is that whenever i'm inside of her i cant seem to ejaculate.I went to a urologist for a checkup and he said that he couldnt find anything wrong.Its making me very frustrating and my girlfriend very dissappointed and at one point i even feared that she might not find me interesting enough anymore or that i might lose her.I found that when i masturbate on my own it happens normally but not when i'm inside of her.I also saw a sex therapist a few weeks ago and he said that if i stop masturbating that it would come naturally.So,a few weeks after i visited him we tried again and still nothing happened.Please can u help me with this one?

Lord knows what dodgy qualifications this "sex therapis" was supposed to have. See a good psychiatrist locally, as ejaculation problems can be dealt with by a therapist, using CBT or similar methods

2
Posted by: Daisy | 2007/04/26

I think that you are nervous and not comfortable. It has become a problem that has esculated which is why the problem will persist. WHy dont you both try foreplay more and stop worrying and pressurising yourself...

Reply to Daisy
Posted by: SUSAN | 2007/04/26

THERE SEEMS TO BE A LACK OF EXCITEMENT WHEN YOU ARE HAVING SEX WITH HER. IT SEEMS LIKE THE 2 OF YOU NEED TO BE MORE OPEN AND COMMUNICATIVE ABOUT SEX. SHARE EACH OTHERS FANTASIES AND DISLIKES. YOU CAN ROLE PLAY. THIS HELPS ALOT. ITS EASIER TO ENJOY SEX BETTER, WHEN YOU FANTASISE THAT U'RE NOT THE SAME PERSON. IT GIVES BOTH PARTNERS A SENSE OF SEXUAL FREEDOM THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE EROTIC PLEASURE YOU SEEM TO BE MISSING OUT NOW. I'M NO EXPERT, BUT I MUST AGREE THAT FANTASIZING
DURING SEX AND TELLING UR PARTNER EACH BIT OF THE FANTASY REALLY DOES HELP WITH GREAT ORGASMS. TRY IT AND SEE IF IT WORKS FOR YOU.

Reply to SUSAN