Question
Posted by: scorpio | 2007/05/18

no personality

I work in an environment where if you are not loud, swear, drink until oblivion, then you do not have a personality. I am starting to get a complex because I am quiet. How can I change this and have more of a "personality"??

Hmm. It seems to me, of course, that it is people with only very tiny personalities who feel the need to be loud, swear, and drink to oblivion. Don't feel that in ANY way you ought to be more like them --- stick to your own principles and your own much more pleasing personality, and make your own life. Eventually, some of them will actually grow up and become adult too. By the time they do, you may be MD of the company.

2
Posted by: RMC | 2007/05/18

Rubbish man, you will probably find that is what people like you and what balances things out at work.

Just because you are different does not mean you don't have a "personality"

You were made this way for a reason.

Reply to RMC
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/18

Look for another job?

Reply to C.