Question
Posted by: NTSO | 2006/11/10

NO PERIODS, NOT PREVENTING

The last time I had my periods was in July, I was using the Nordette and decided to change to an injection in July. I was supposed to have gone back for my second injection end of August but didn't because we had decided to have a baby with my hubby. Then I changed my mind because of my work frustrations, my hubby went for the vasectomy in September. But strangely enough till now I don't get any periods and not using anything for prevention. Why can't I get my periods back?

It can take several months after stopping the injection before your periods return.